Sunday, January 3, 2010

Replaced My Old Vacuum With A Dyson Vacuum Cleaner

With most vacuum cleaners there is an increase in price as you get better performance. To be honest the Dyson vacuum cleaner is no different. You might pay a bit more for a Dyson but it is well worth it as far as I'm concerned.

Some people like the warranty options that come with a new unit but there are also refurbished units available. The warranty options may vary so you will want to check on that. But the refurbished units are an excellent way to get a Dyson vacuum at a lower price.

My vacuum that I had used for years and years finally quit and I decided to spoil myself a little. After some shopping around I decided to buy a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Okay what actually happened was I loaned out my old vacuum to a friend and it never quite worked right when I finally got it back.

When I got the Dyson vacuum cleaner home it was pretty much ready to go right out of the box. There was very little assembly that I had to do. I just had to attach the removable hose and wand, snap a few included attachments on to the vacuum for later use. I was vacuuming with a Dyson in just a few minutes.

I will admit I am somewhat of a vacuum freak. My carpets have to be clean. It will drive me crazy if I see something on the carpet. I probable use the vacuum every day in some room. I have been hearing good things about the Dyson for years so I was a little bit excited to finally be trying one out for myself.

The Dyson's first test was the living room, heavy traffic area to say the least. The dirt collection tube collected a swirling mass of debris. When I was through vacuuming I turned off the machine and let the debris settled. At the bottom of the dirt collection tube was a half inch of dirt and dust. Settled on the dirt was four inches of hair, threads, lint and crumbs.

I was not surprised at the results because I had been without a vacuum for about a week. The real surprise came when I vacuumed the same area with the Dyson vacuum a few days later. I was actually surprised at the amount of dirt and debris the Dyson vacuum cleaner was able to pick up. It wasn't as much as the first time but it was still quite a bit.

So if your vacuum quits and you are looking for a replacement I recommend the Dyson vacuum cleaner as your next vacuum. It does cost a little bit more but the results are totally worth it. Actually the money that you will save on bags will eventually pay for the Dyson vacuum cleaner. It weighs the same as any upright vacuum. With the attachments you can vacuum any part of your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment